We provide wide-ranging healthcare industry expertise and services focused on helping you to meet your distinct challenges, reach your goals and execute your vision.
Our business planning methods are tailored to address the unique needs of each individual provider or healthcare system, by creating new opportunities and identifying appropriate resources to accomplish desired results. Whether through Strategic Planning or a Market Analysis engagement, we will provide the necessary tools required to optimize operational systems.
ECS International is sure to meet all your needs for quality medical equipment. Through our network of experienced associates a wide variety of new and refurbished medical equipment, imaging equipment, ambulances, and much more are available.
We will source and negotiate the best prices on your behalf and ensure that it is financed and shipped to your destination. We also offer patient referral services for cancer treatment or specialized surgical procedures for international patients.
We offer affordable solutions to all of your medical equipment needs:
- Diagnostic Imaging Equipment (CT, CK, MRI, Mammogram Systems, Ultrasound, etc.)
- Endoscopes, Incubators, surgical instruments, many more)
- Supplies (disposables, DME, etc.,)
Emergency Medical Vehicles
Through our strategic alliances with select companies we are able to offer new and refurbished:
- Mobile Clinics
New Business Development
We will work with you in:
- Developing your vision and strategic objectives
- Identifying potential important relationships
- Developing affiliation and organizational strategies
- Developing a solid mission and vision statement and a value proposition list
- Conducting strategic planning and (SWOT) analyses
- Conducting market analysis and feasibility studies
Through our partnership with one of the country’s largest independently owned full-service group benefits administration firm, we are able to offer affordable customized self-funded health plans for large and small employer groups and medical providers.
We are experienced in developing and rolling out:
- Outpatient Medical Centers, Clinics and Surgery Centers
- Diagnostic Imaging and Radiation Treatment Centers